Grow & Scale Faster
with Business Tracking
It’s not consulting
It’s not mentoring
Business Tracking offers you a different approach. It makes you perform by identifying areas for improvement and guiding you towards the main goal.
The tracker doesn’t provide ready answers. He listens, analyzes and asks you questions based on tracking methodology so that you can make the best possible decisions for your business,
on your own.
It helps you stay focused and gives you valuable insights by:
- defining and setting goals,
- finding the main constraints,
- using HADI cycles to fix constraints,
- working in weekly sprints,
- and empowering the founders to take final decisions
Why work with a
- Difficulties starting the first sales and confirming the concepts
- Too many choices to concentrate on
- No clear understanding of target
- No business concept, no goal, and no plan
- Issues forming and leading the team
- Struggling with market positioning
- Lack of time management
- Identify the vision and the main goal for the future, and set up the objectives
- Generate and test fast hypotheses using HADI cycles methodology
- Use customer discovery to define the potential segments.
- Measure the effectiveness of the team and work
- Identify the main constraints that hold back the business
- Create a financial forecast
- Structure and prioritize the next step or action
- Challenges with launching new products
- Inexperienced in scaling up in new markets
- Sales are falling off/ decreasing
- The CEO is overloaded with operational tasks
- Limited financial understanding
- Working without a set process and in an uncertain environment
- Limited market exposure or poor reputation
- Identify and develop new opportunities strategies, and products
- Obtain an external view of current situation
- Define the main constraints, generate and test fast hypothesis
- Lead the management to create an effective work process for the team
- Help entrepreneurs to make data-driven decisions
- Structure and optimize processes for a better performance
- The program is being implemented by a small team
- The startup’s development is not monitored
- Slow working flow
- No personal tracking or surveillance for startups
- The absence of weekly team organization and supervision
- Limited options for specialists and time to approach them
- Low level of engagement from participants
- Access to a big team of specialists with different professional backgrounds and experienced business tracking skills
- Building a tracking system that uses the idea of limitations, HADI cycles, customer development, and other traction tools
- Develop a unique work strategy based on the startup needs.
- Gather information and present a weekly team activity report
- Support an accelerated working process for startups
Step to step into our process
Diagnostic and business strategy
Define the main constraints in growing your business
Generate hypothesis to overcome the constraints
Unit Economics and Sales
Asses sales funnel and create pipeline stages for B2B and B2C
Modelling sales scenario
Parsing customer deals
Interviews script configurations
Structure and evaluation of customer interviews results
Define the value proposal and customer validation
Customer segments and study cases creation
Organising the HADI cycle working process for the company
Defining short term and long term goals
Launching the MVP and testing the business model
Prioritisation of tasks and goals, team focus
Meet our Trackers
Are you a talented tracker?
Our success cases
Through our programs 13 trackers worked/helped/tracked/led more than 40 companies and 22 startups from 5 different countries to better result for their business.
The program was developed to contribute to economic growth by strengthening the capacities of 30+ companies in 3 batches: Agriculture, Logistics and Tourism.
Startup Academy UNI’s main purpose was to encourage and support entrepreneurship among students from 6 universities. As well apply in practice the newest technological business and ecosystem trends.
Throughout the accelerator business trackers, mentors specialized in the IT field, business and startups guided 20 formed teams of students, in creating a business from idea to application.
Find the perfect service for your business
Book your free session now
# Helped me to make an introspection of the business
# to ask myself good questions and look for appropriate answers
# I managed to transfer value and have effective and constructive communication
# we identified together what digital tools would be accessible and necessary for my type of business.
From the category of negative feedback, I can only say that the tracker was persistent, but know that it had a beneficial effect, so it's good."
Does your business need tracking?
It will take you only 60 minutes to get a professional point of view to make your own decision about the future of your business.
Fill the form and book a free session to find out.